Calle 57 Number 552, Between Calle 66 and 68 Centro, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
• Magical • Memorable • Hospitality Plus • Perfect!
• Posada Santiago Guesthouse is located on Calle 57, Number 552, between calles 66 and 68.
• It is 1 block from Plaza Santiago
• Only four blocks from the Main Square
• Near restaurants, banks, grocery stores, pharmacies, and markets
• From the CAME bus station, which is located on Calle 70 between Calle 69 and 71: When you exit the termnal, turn left on Calle 70 and walk 6 blocks to Calle 57. Turn right on Calle 57. In the 2nd block you will see the rust colored facade and the Posada Santiago Guesthouse sign on the right. Ring the bell and somone will greet you at the door.
• From the Fiesta Americana bus station: Take a taxi. The fare should be $5 US or $50 Mexican pesos.
• Directions for coming from the airport: Let me remind you that our address is Calle 57, No 552, Between Calle 66 and Calle 68. Calle means street. In downtown Merida, all the streets are one way. The ODD numbered streets go North and South. The EVEN numbered streets go East and West. So from Calle 66 to Calle 68 is only one block.
• From the airport, drive out to the main street and turn right. This will be Itzaes. Stay on this street for about 2 miles, until you come to Calle 59. There will be a park and zoo on your right just before this intersection. There is a traffic light and a sign that says CENTRO. You will turn right on Calle 59. Stay on Calle 59 until you reach Calle 64. You will pass Santiago Park and church between Calle 72 and 70, then Calle 68, then Calle 66, and at the next block, turn LEFT on to Calle 64. Go one block and turn LEFT again and you will be on our street, Calle 57. Then you go to the middle of the 2nd block, and Posada Santiago is the rust colored building on the LEFT.
Park in front of the house and ring the bell. We will help you get parked.
© 2011 Toro y Zorro S. de R.L. de C.V. / Merida, Yucatan, Mexico